At our school we aim to support pupils and their families throughout the school to enable children to achieve their best, academically, socially and emotionally. We want children to stay safe and healthy, build and maintain successful relationships and become active and responsible citizens, both on and offline.
Occasionally children and their families may need additional support. In school we work with a range of stakeholders; parents, support staff and outreach agencies to meet the needs of individual pupils.We are lucky to have trained ELSA (Emotional Literacy Support Assistants) in school who deliver individualised support programmes to meet the emotional needs of the children they work with.
If you have a concern regarding your child please do not hesitate to contact the school. You can phone the school, email or speak to your child’s class teacher or make an appointment via the school office.
Please find below contact details for the Digby Community Support Team.
Please follow the links below to access support for children, parents and carers.
- SSAFA - Armed Forces charity.
- Family Services Directory - Services and information on local organisations for parents, practitioners, children, young people, partners & providers.
- Lincolnshire Children's Centres - Support to families and carers with children from birth to age five.
- Lincolnshire Health Visitors - Health support until the end of Reception.
- Lincolnshire Children and Young People's Nurses - Health support for children and their families after Reception.
Telephone number: 01522 843000 - 9am to 5pm Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Child and Young People's Mental Health Services (CYPMHS) - Advice and support for coping with anything affecting your child's mental health or well-being.
- Child Bereavement UK - Support for families when a baby or child of any age dies or is dying, or when a child is facing bereavement
- Young Minds - Well-being and mental health of young people.
- Mind - The mental health charity.
- Samaritans - A safe place for you to talk.
- CEOP - Online safety for children.
- Think - Road safety.
- Relate - Counselling and relationship support.
- NSPCC - Support for children.
- Childline - Support for children.
- Refuge - Domestic Abuse. 24 hour helpline 08082000247
- Mankind - Support for male victims of domestic abuse.