Tedder C P School have the following vacancies:-
We are currently looking to recruit a Sport’s Apprentice. They will be trained by Boston College and will be based at Tedder Primary for the majority of their experience.
The successful applicants will work in a school 4 days a week and will have one day a week of high quality tuition and practical training with Inspire+ at a localised training venue.
- This is a 40 hour per week contract, including college time, 52 weeks of the year. The pay will be based at a minimum of £3.70 per hour.
- You will be expected to work term time only.
- In school you would be tasked with supporting and leading PE lessons, lunch and playtime activities, clubs and events to raise the profile of PE and school sport in schools.
- From the college, you will be offered mentor support in your school, excellent training opportunities and additional sports qualifications. Our tutor team will support throughout the year.
- We are looking for people to join schools, be enthusiastic and inspire them through PE and sport.
- The post is subject to safeguarding checks, including an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.
Please contact school for further details
Please come and have a look around our warm, friendly school. To arrange a visit or request an application pack, please contact Claire Gash on 01526 320088 or email email@example.com or visit our website www.tedder.lincs.sch.uk where you can download an application pack.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Appointment to the above post is subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the DBS and two satisfactory references.