Tedder C P School have the following vacancies:-
Teaching Assistant – TA1
22.15 hours (22 hours + 15 mins)
Monday – Friday 9.00am – 12.15pm
3 afternoons 1.15pm – 3.15pm
Tedder C P School is a small friendly and outstanding school, situated on Digby Forces Camp to the south of Lincoln. We are looking to recruit a Teaching Assistant to work either within our EYFS Class or mixed EYFS/Year 1 to start January 2019.
The successful candidate will:-
- Have Maths and English GCSE or equivalent
- Have experience of the EYFS, or Key Stage 1 curriculum and relevant assessments i.e., Profile, Phonics screening, preferably both.
- Preferably have knowledge of nursery to support transitions.
- Be confident in their ability to move children forward with their learning
- Be confident and have experience in providing PPA cover for class
- Be able to conduct small group work to develop understanding
- Support the ethos and values of our school
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and able to use their initiative
- Be a team player with a sense of humour
- Be prepared to go the extra mile
We can offer:-
- A friendly team of supportive and talented colleagues
- A small rural community with a lovely atmosphere
- Well behaved children who are keen to learn
- Opportunities to develop your strengths and skills.
Caretaker/Cleaner – 25 hours per week – 5 hours Caretaking – 20 hours cleaning
Hours to be split between 2 shift i.e.
Monday to Friday 7.00am – 9.00am & 3.00pm – 6.00pm (both negotiable)
Duties to include:
- Ordering cleaning equipment and materials and the storage thereof.
- Reporting to Headteacher all matters relating to the premises, cleaning equipment and materials.
- To be responsible for regular checking and testing of fire alarm
- Checking heating, water and testing battery banks for emergency lights where relevant
- Regularly checking and ensuring the condition and safety of tools.
- To ensure that external areas, paths and drives remain free from litter and hazardous material and that drains and gullies are free flowing and clean as appropriate.
- To ensure that pathways are clear of snow and apply salt when required, keeping records of this action.
- To be responsible for the cleaning of a specified area in accordance with County Council’s current specification to achieve County standards
- To safely store cleaning materials and equipment
- To carry out wet work duties at the end of the day,