Tedder C P School have the following vacancies:-
Apprentice Teaching Assistant (Early Years Foundation Stage)
Monday to Friday 8.30 am – 4.00 pm (37.5 hours per week during term time working 39 weeks per year)
Per hour - £3.70
GCSE: A/9-C/4 in English and Maths, ICT desirable but not essential
- You will receive the following training in addition to the Apprenticeship Framework;
- Children and Young Peoples Workforce Level 1 Apprenticeship
- Mandatory Training for schools – Safeguarding, Fire, First Aid, Health & Safety
- In-house training on all school policies and procedures.
Attend weekly workshops at the College
Duties will include, but will not be limited to;
- 1:1 and small group work.
- Working in the classroom and implementing programmes of support designed specially to meet pupils’ needs.
- To prepare learning materials appropriate to the needs of the pupils.
- Planning and preparing displays in accordance with the teacher’s instruction
- To ensure the implementation of the requirements of the Early Years Curriculum, observations, planning and recording.
- To regularly record and update information about the pupil’s progress and in particular about support issues.
- To work effectively, maintaining team confidentiality and feedback as appropriate.
- Ensure the maintenance of a clean, orderly and safe working environment.
- Assist teacher with learning activities ensuring health and safety and good behaviour of pupils.
- Be aware of and comply with policies and procedures relating to child protection, health, safety, security and confidentiality.
- Assist with the school’s after-school clubs
For further details please contact:
Mrs Alison Crawshaw – email@example.com Tel 01526 320088
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Appointment to the above post is subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the DBS and two satisfactory references.