To provide a safe, secure and welcoming environment, where children are valued, supported and enabled to reach their full potential and go on to live a happy and fulfilling life.
- To ensure children develop self-esteem and high aspirations.
- To provide a curriculum which engages and challenges them.
- To develop enquiring minds and a thirst for learning.
- To foster high expectations for each child.
- To provide equal opportunities for all.
- To help them develop a secure moral code.
- To build strong relationships with parents and the wider community.
- Equip them with the social skills needed in an ever changing community.
Our core values underpin everything which we believe make a happy and successful school.
RESILIENCE ASPIRATION RESPECT CO-OPERATION
`I believe I can fly`