APPRENTICE TEACHING ASSISTANT
37.50 hours per week
Monday - Friday (TBC)
Possible start date: 21st February 2022
We are looking for a bright, enthusiastic Apprentice Teaching Assistant to work as part of a team assisting teachers in their duties and supporting children with their learning across a range of child centred activities in Reception and Year 1 classes.
The expected duration of the placement is 21 months, with possible employment and progression within the school upon completion of the apprenticeship.
Desired skills and qualities are as follows:-
- GCSE A*/9 - C/4 in English and Maths
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Being presentable and maintaining a professional manner at all times
- Good timekeeping and attendance
- Enthusiasm and a willingness to learn
- Ability to develop good working relationships with colleagues, students and families
- Being proactive and having the ability to work independently
Closing date: 8th February 2022
To view the job description and application form, please see the link below.
TEACHING ASSISTANT KS2
1 x Teaching Assistant – TA1
16.15 hours (16 hours + 15 mins)
Monday – Friday 9.00am – 12.15pm
Tedder C P School is a small friendly and outstanding school, situated on Digby Forces Camp to the south of Lincoln.
We are looking for an outstanding Teaching Assistant to join our friendly team. The post is for an Upper Key Stage 2 class. The candidate will need to be confident in delivering the Upper Key Stage 2 curriculum in small group work and experience is essential.
The posts are initially for 1 year depending upon the needs of the school and are to start asap.
The successful candidate will:-
- Have Maths and English GCSE or equivalent
- Have excellent communication skills and be approachable for all children and staff
- Have experience in Key Stage 2.
- Be confident in their ability to move children forward with their learning, especially when delivering the curriculum in Year 6.
- Be able to conduct small group work to develop understanding
- Support the ethos and values of our school
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and able to use their initiative
- Be a team player with a sense of humour
- Be prepared to go the extra mile
- Be able to create rich and wonderful learning environments, both inside and out
We can offer:-
- A friendly team of supportive and talented colleagues
- A small rural community with a lovely atmosphere
- Well behaved children who are keen to learn
- Opportunities to develop your strengths and skills.
Closing date 14th January 2021
Visits to school are warmly welcomed – Covid rules permitting.
To obtain an application form and job description please go to our website. Completed applications to be submitted electronically to Alison.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to current restrictions in place due to Covid-19, there may be some delay in interviews being undertaken. When interviews do take place the school will contact you directly. When interviews are taking place schools will follow all Government and Public Health/NHS Guidelines.
Please come and have a look around our warm, friendly school. To arrange a visit please contact Claire Gash on 01526 320088 or email email@example.com.
Application forms can be downloaded from the LCC website or the school website www.tedder.lincs.sch.uk.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Tedder County Primary School, Digby Camp requires a Midday Supervisor. You will be required to work for 1 hour 20 mins, five days per week, term time only. Responsibilities are to provide supervision of pupils over the lunch break; this includes serving hot meals. Candidates should be enthusiastic and be able to work effectively in a team.
To arrange a visit or request an application pack, please contact Claire Gash on 01526 320088 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website www.tedder.lincs.sch.uk where you can download an application pack.