Tedder C P School have the following vacancies:-
Tedder County Primary School
PE AND SCHOOL SPORT APPRENTICESHIP
We are now recruiting for PE and School Sport apprentices from September 2019 on 12-month contracts for Primary, Secondary and Special Needs Schools in Lincolnshire and surrounding counties.
The successful applicants will work in our school 4 days per week and will have one day a week of high-quality tuition and practical training with inspire+ at a localised training venue.
- This is a 40 hour per week contract, including college time, 52 weeks of the year
- The pay will be based at a minimum of £3.90 per hour
- You will be expected to work term time only
- In school you would be tasked with supporting and leading PE lessons, lunch and playtime activities, clubs and events to raise the profile of PE and School Sport in schools
- We will offer you mentor support in your school, excellent training opportunities and additional sports qualifications
- An inspire+ tutor will support you throughout the year
- We are looking for people to join schools, be enthusiastic and inspire them through PE and Sport
- The post is subject to safeguarding checks, including an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references
We are advertising in conjunction with inspire+, an independent sports charity who are acting as a Training Provider for 1st4Sport NVQ Level 3 Supporting the Delivery of PE and School Sport apprenticeships. Both we and inspire+ are committed to equal opportunity and diversity.
Upon submission of an application, you consent to the collection and retention of your personal data. We (the School and inspire+) may use your personal data for the purpose of considering your suitability for employment for the role for which you are applying, as well as future roles that may become available.
By submitting your information, you acknowledge that you have read and understood the foregoing and consent to the uses of your information as set out above.
Job Type: Apprenticeship
If you are interested, please apply by completing a school application form which you can download from this site.
Alternatively you can contact Inspire and apply through them.
Once they have a copy of your CV, they will contact you with an application form.
Please make sure you include your current email address and up to date contact details.
Alternatively, you can download an application form direct from the inspire+ website www.inspireplus.org.uk